Dr. Creasman is an orthopedic surgeon in Phoenix, Arizona and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Abrazo Central Campus, Abrazo Scottsdale, Saint Luke’s. He received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
Dr. Charles Creasman practices in general orthopedics, and has a special interest in joint replacement, trauma, and sports medicine. He earned his undergraduate degree with honors from Arizona State University, attended medical school at Tulane University, and completed his orthopedic residency at Harvard. Dr. Creasman was also chosen for a fellowship in joint replacement at New England Baptist Hospital in Boston. Dr. Creasman is board certified, is an active member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the Orthopedic Surgeon's Network of Arizona, and regularly lectures about orthopedic subjects.
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Tulane University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, San Diego (Internship)
- Harvard University (Residency)
- New England Baptist Hospital, Fellowship in Joint Replacement
- Maricopa County Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Awards and publications
- Alpha Omega Alpha member
- HonorHealth-John C Lincoln
- Abrazo Central
- Abrazo Scottsdale